Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Why the Hell Not

For as long as I can remember I've always been drawn to writing. Pen to paper, words would flow and my mind would race as I would think about different nouns, verbs, and adjectives that would inevitably come together to form a thought. From short stories to journals, poems and even a simple letter, writing made me feel alive.

So, now that I have some free time I thought, "Why the hell not," and I decided to start this blog. For those of you that know me, you might laugh at the title because I am known to have a little bit of a dirty mind. This blog, however, I really see as a stepping stone, a way for me to find my voice in this crazy thing we call life.

Don't worry, this won't be a teenage diary full of angst, secret crushes, or rants at the world. Rather I'll be sharing words from poetry, to song lyrics, and even speeches written in movies and on TV that made me pause and go, "Oh - that's what  she/he said." In return, I invite you to share your thoughts and musings with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment