Monday, February 28, 2011

My Wish for You

After fighting with the universe yesterday and for the better half of today, I had to re-read this email that one of my besties (L to the i-n-z) sent me to cheer me up. What's ironic is I sent this wish to her back in the day, yet somehow, here I am back in a spot where my faith is continuously being tested.

Anyway, I know that life is about the journey, and I'm thankful to have great friends who can gently remind me and guide me back on track. So here's my wish:

“Make a wish and place it in your heart. Anything you want, everything you want. Do you have it? Good… Now believe it can come true. You never know where the next miracle is going to come from, the next smile, the next wish come true. But if you believe that it’s right around the corner and you open your heart and mind to the possibility of it, the certainty of it… you just might get the thing you’re wishing for. The world is full of magic, you just have to believe in it. So make your wish, do you have it? Good… Now believe in it with all your heart.” - Author Unknown

1 comment: