Thursday, June 9, 2011

Quotable Quotes

I'm closing up shop on one of my contract work positions, and I realized that I had three quotes I had read and put aside to post on another day. I want to share them with y'all now. And Universe, thanks for the reminder. The three main things each quote pertains to (faith, dreams and life falling into place) are definitely three things I'm struggling with now.

On Faith
"As your faith is strengthened you will find that there is no longer the need to have a sense of control, that things will flow as they will, and that you will flow with them, to your great delight and benefit." - Emmanuel Teney

On Dreams
"If you're going to be passionate about something, be passionate about learning. If you're going to fight something, fight for those in need. If you're going to questions something, question authority. If you're going to lose something, lose your inhibitions. If you're going to gain something, gain respect and confidence. And if you're going to hate something, hate the false idea that you are not capable of your dreams."  - Daniel Golston

On Life Falling Into Place
"Things work out the way they're supposed to, it turns out. And I've learned that sometimes, you're running a race that you really don't want to win." - Miss Doxie

No comments:

Post a Comment