Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Moving Forward

"Life is like a book. Don't linger on the previous pages. Open a new chapter, and finish writing the rest. Don't spend forever trying to figure things out. Let it go because many things aren't meant to have answers." - Author Unknown

I'm sharing with you a journal entry I wrote to myself about a year ago. I understand that you can't live in the past, but sometimes it's really great to look back and see how far you've really come...

It's interesting to look back on where I was five years ago to where I am now. I know there's no point living in the past, but sometimes it's pretty cool to look back and see how far you've come. That's not to say that I stop learning, I'll always be learning and growing. However, it does mean that I have a better sense of myself, a deeper love for myself and a stronger faith than before.

So moving forward, I will continue to grow and learn and not be afraid of my past. I am who I am, faults and all; and I love myself more for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment